MorganHR, Inc. Chicago, Illinois, United States (Remote)
WHY WERE LOOKING
MorganHR is growing our consulting team! We’re looking for another unicorn – a Senior Compensation Consultant with a passion for delivering results in compensation or organizational design PLUS a roll up your sleeves expert that can do the heavy lifting PLUS have cross-industry experiences PLUS have experience and embrace a deep desire to counsel as a consultant handling multiple, complex priorities simultaneously. As a team member, you’ll be creating a top-notch experience to ensure our customer’s needs are met. As a leader on the team, you’ll have the opportunity to grow your career, contribute your ideas, and make a significant impact on our services, products, and company’s success.
WHO YOU ARE?
The Senior Compensation Consultant is a highly energetic and innovative individual who will serve as a subject matter expert and will lead, support, and develop compensation consulting engagements such as analyzing and designing compensation and human resources programs, including:
- Pay strategy
- Job analysis
- External market evaluation
- Incentive compensation design
- Economic modeling and costing
- Salary structure development
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 10 or more years of progressive consulting and corporate compensation experience
- Previous experience serving in a Human Resources Business Partner capacity.
- Project management and analysis experience in supporting design and stakeholder management and delivery.
- Successfully give strategic business insight to support clients’ needs.
- Broad working knowledge of benefits and human resource consulting services.
- Demonstrated experience in coaching and guiding others.
- Previously have developed both executive and sales compensation plans
- CCP (Certified Compensation Professional)
YOU MUST BE GREAT AT
- Effectively manage overall client relationships to assure client satisfaction
- Maintain strong relationships by delivering value to business owners, leaders, and process owners of current and potential clients
- Mentoring and coaching others: both internally and externally
- Identify and capitalize on opportunities to sell services and our products to existing and potential clients
- Partnering with clients to understand overall business strategy and align compensation programs and strategy.
- Ability to manage multiple engagements and competing priorities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Use knowledge of the client, competition, market, and product or service to expand services to current clients.
- Serve as a trusted business adviser to clients.
- Proactively anticipate and stay informed of information related to their specialty including regulations, market practices, trends, economic factors, and risk.
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Competitive base salary plus bonus.
- A laid-back environment where hustle goes a long way and work is enjoyable.
- Great opportunity to get into a growing company and build something big.
- 401(k) and company match.
- Medical/Dental/Vision plus company-provided STD, LTD, and Life insurance.
- Development and Specialised coaching through our development program.
MorganHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No search firm solicitations, please.
This position is primarily a work-from-home role.
Apply for this position