Business leaders want to simply get their work done. This process will develop a common understanding of the project to date: its purpose, objectives, goals, interdependencies, and history (decisions already made, work completed to date).
Its purpose is to create a framework for effective project management. In partnership with your team, MorganHR works to attract capture your needs, document activities to support the effort, and deliver a summary to put ideas into play.
Duration: 1/2 day up to 1 full day
Our deliverables include:
- Host a deep dive brainstorming conversation with the project team to capture all past efforts and current needs.
- Create a mindmap or summary reflecting a set of prioritized functional and non-functional project requirements
- Identify associated business rules, assumptions, constraints, and risks
- A list of required actions and tasks
- Capture and summarize supporting materials for the team’s ongoing reference
- Identify key internal and external stakeholders
- Summarize and document key decisions and topics discussed