MorganHR, Inc. Chicago, Illinois, United States (Remote)
WHY WERE LOOKING
MorganHR is looking for Coaching that has a passion for coaching the whole person, yet has a passion for their own area of specialty. MorganHR has a unique development program, Auxin, anchored on 8 key areas that are not your traditional WELLNESS model. We define WELLNESS® defined as:
Using our model we can have a coach focused on nutrition, one on exploring new career paths, one on helping with effective presentation skills, or perhaps one on refocusing how to brand themselves inside and outside of work, and the list goes on. Bottom line specialty coaching gives individuals what they need when they need it.
WHO YOU ARE?
In this role, you have opportunities to combine your passions for coaching and development as we look to partner with our client members to create engaging development plans to inspire them both personally and professionally. You will need to demonstrate effective executive coaching capabilities, strong executive presence, exceptional communication skills (written and verbal), proven track record in professional development. The ideal candidate is a certified coach who possesses a high degree of ownership, proven results of earning trust, and demonstrates strong business acumen in their field.
What’s unique is you are a partner, so we understand you have your own business or other engagements.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience is required.
- 3+ years of executive-level coaching and PCC certification from ICF/or equivalent based on the area of specialty.
- 5+ years of experience in talent development, leadership development, or facilitation or training-related work.
- 5+ years of executive-level coaching and MCC certification from ICF.
- MBA, Master or Ph.D. in the relevant area
- Strong facilitation skills in both in-person and virtual delivery forums.
- Deep experience with 360 and other psychometric assessments
WHAT YOU’LL DO AS A COACHING PARTNER
- Provide individual coaching for members.
- Facilitate 60-minute training/workshops that align with your specialty.
- Create an immediate safe learning environment for members.
- Support and provide input to customized development plans to drive engagement and growth.
- Utilize Auxin’s WELLNESS model and tool kit to guide a deeper understanding of strengths and development opportunities.
- Partner with MorganHR leaders as needed for client support.
- Collaborate and share past practices as you learn from other coaches within our community.
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU
- Short term; high impact coaching assignments
- You create your own availability in our app
- A rewarding experience in helping others when they most need it
- Access to all Auxin development program sessions
This position is a contract role.
Apply for this position